View Profile MassiveMarioLuigi700

All 41 Audio Reviews

8 w/ Responses

It isn't bad, and I applaud your every effort! Melody wise I strongly feel that you know what your doing which is very good, I think a lot of beginning artist struggle with that at most. But I must say you sound like your very new to composing tracks, so I'll give you some of my helpful advices.

1. Keep practicing and experiment on other genres of music

(This will help build a sense of knowledge of how a song should sound. Eventually you'll find a
genre you'll feel comfortable in.)

2. Play around with different Instruments.

(VSTs like Sound Canvas *which cost money! but there's a demo version you can try out.* has a large variety of instruments to acoustic to analog that you can try out, there's also this one VST called Nexus which has a great library of electronic house, techno, and dnb instruments you'll like, and there's also Kontakt which is a very resourceful tool for music, every music expert uses this VST its that powerful, But all of these I just listed cost a lot of money... maybe besides Sound Canvas which personally is the cheapest. But don't feel overwhelmed, there's also free to use VST out there as well, One being Synth1, this VST has a SHIT load of good stuff.

LiteralHat responds:

OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR ADVICE!!!

I do have a few years of experience with classical instruments, so moving to 'digital' perse felt like jumping into incredibly cold waters. This was definitely experimental, I'm still trying to find my way around different genres to see what works best! Bootleg EDM is fun but I don't think it's for me.

I'll look into VSTs!! Cheers

Ahhhhhh YES!

Noice! I see you use synth 1 and nexus, both VST with very nice and complex synths. I don't use the magical 8bit plug that much, maybe someday i'll find use of it.

Its not bad, there's need to be a base, a fix in the melody. And your good.

Good job

CristianLR responds:

thanksss

Ahhh L-Mity, nice to see you dive into other genres!

Woah this is truly a twist on what you normally do, :D its sound's good to. FL Studio Forever!

Ahhhh the good old acoustic guitar.

DUUUUDDDDEEE THIS IS SIIICKKK!

can't wait to spot you on a project someday :D

i always wanted to make rock music :)

TSRBand responds:

Thanks for the stars! I hope you do :) your submissions sound great!

Nice!

Massive Kun @MassiveMarioLuigi700

Male

Make Entertaiment

Newgrounds academics

in a house with MML, and

Joined on 9/5/13